[Coco] Does anyone still have the mocha code and could it be ported to Android?

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Wed Jan 21 00:56:07 EST 2015

Hi Juan,

I recently wrote Becker port support for MESS and to my surprise, the
maintainers merged it into the main repo.  Then I wrote another little fix
which more accurately emulates the audio output when switching between
different inputs in the audio muxer, and they accepted that too.

I think MESS works pretty well for most old commercial programs and simple use
cases, though Bill has reported some problems with more advanced OS9 usage.

Richard