[Coco] CoCoSDC utility for OS-9?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Jan 20 23:33:52 EST 2015

> On Jan 20, 2015, at 10:05 PM, David Ladd <davidwladd at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Tim was working on the utilities.  They should be in the 3rd party section
> of the NitrOS-9 project under tlinder.
> When you build the project the disk images for his stuff should be built as
> well.

Thanks. I used the “os9” utility to copy “sdir” and “sdrive” (and “snake”, for fun) over to my cocosdc.dsk boot disk, and tried them. They do not work for me — they error out.

sdir returns ERROR #246.

sdrive seems to be doing “something” but doesn’t actually mount what I ask for.

I think it’s back to the MPI switching issue someone mentioned earlier?

		— Allen