[Coco] Building NitrOS-9 on Mac OS X

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 22:24:20 EST 2015

Bill, I don't think any of the roms (Cb, ECB, DECB, HDBDOS etc) build on the tooldshed install. You have to enter the folder and do the make there to build them (I think).
Some of the guys building HDBDOS can give the details. I use the prebuilt versions as I don't use RSDOS and only use HDBDOS to boot into NitrOS9 or maybe move a few files around on RSDOS dsks.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com