[Coco] Build NitrOS9 on Windows, step by step

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 21:29:00 EST 2015

Ok, now that I have a working build. I need somebody's know how on the make files to add conditionals for Level 3 on krn, clock and ioman. I haven’t dealt with make since my early days in OS-9. I can follow them ok, just don’t know which make is called when, and also what conditional to add to conform to the repo’s system. I want to start adding L3 back into the repo, my experimenting with it (and Robert’s help in disection) is becoming a reality very soon.

Bill Nobel