[Coco] Does anyone still have the mocha code and could it be ported to Android?

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 15:37:51 EST 2015

MESS and XRoar are open source, well documented code, and actively
maintained.

Contributing to one of those is the sensible route.  The other projects are
just not candidates, whether because of licensing or because they target
outdated platforms or both.

Much ado about nothing in any case.  If someone ever does create another
emulator (and I'm not suggesting anyone should) they will undoubtedly do
whatever they feel like doing, and rightly so.