[Coco] Looking for c CoCo Midi Cartridge

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Jan 19 22:38:46 EST 2015

Ed, since I no longer have any MIDI keyboards, I will most likely be letting mine go. I just am not quite to the point where I have found it all yet -- still going through my software. But I have one with extra mods (pass thru port, switches to make it THRU/OUT, etc.) done by Cecil Houk of Rulaford Research. If you don't find one before I get to my hardware, I'll post to the list about it.

		-- Allen