[Coco] HDBDOS - RETRIEVE FIXED!!

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Mon Jan 19 19:28:02 EST 2015

Something that needs to be done before messing with putting a "fill"
statement there is to move *all* of the "definitions" (the equ and rmb
stuff) between the "DOSINI" symbol and that "org MAGICDG-$193D" line to
the start of the file. Otherwise, all those definitions with their
interposed "org" statements will cause "fill" to end up with a negative
value anyway.

Moving them to the start of the file makes them more discoverable anyway.