[Coco] LWTools & Nitros9 Build

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Jan 19 16:55:02 EST 2015

On Monday 19 January 2015 16:18:30 Tormod Volden did opine
And Gene did reply:
> On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 7:08 PM, Bill Nobel wrote:
> > Thanks Bill, thats what I was looking for.  Nitros9 build is still
> > reporting no target when I do a â€کsudo make dsk’
>
> Never use sudo (or root) when building NitrOS-9.
>
> Tormod

Ya beat me to it, Tormod. Now he will have to become root and chown -R
username:groupname Nitros9.

Exactly none of these tools need to be suid root even.  Just set your
$PATH environment to include the build directories, and it Just Works(TM).

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)