[Coco] LWTools & Nitros9 Build

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 12:09:32 EST 2015

I have gotten lwtools compiled and working, toolshed on the other hand compiles and shows a bunch of warnings, but I see no executables.  I tried ‘sudo make install’ and make comes back with 'no rule to make target install’  I admit I am green to the Linux/Unix make, I am sure it is something simple I am missing.

Bill Nobel