[Coco] SCD-DOS for Dragon computers

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Mon Jan 19 09:49:51 EST 2015

Some people DID indeed do that. But it's more than putting in a modified
Coco ROM chip. You need to rewire the keyboard matrix as they were slightly
different.

If you just changed the ROMS and modified they keyboard mapping in the ROMs
to match the Dragon Keyboard, that would work fine for BASIC programs, but
not for any games or other .BIN programs that used their own I/O routines.

I have a prototype Tano Dragon 64, but Bob Rosen robbed every socketed chip
of value from it. Someday, I need to burn a set of ROMs and repopulate it.

-[ Al ]-