[Coco] SCD-DOS for Dragon computers

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Jan 19 09:29:56 EST 2015

> On Jan 18, 2015, at 8:14 PM, Zippster <zippster278 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Pretty nice computer, tons of room in the case for additional
> circuit boards… :)

And thus begins Ed's expansion in to even more variations of these boards...

It's funny, back in the day, being aware of the Dragon an envious of the keyboard/RS232 and such, but beyond references in Rainbow I never saw one in person until a CoCoFEST! in recent years. Looking back, I wonder how hard it would have been to patch the ROMs to be CoCo compatible -- I never really heard of a CoCo users retrofitting a Dragon like that.

		-- A