[Coco] SCD-DOS for Dragon computers

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 00:08:31 EST 2015

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 7:14 PM, Zippster wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Is there a DOS out there that works with the SDC on a Dragon?
> I have tried this one, but it seems incomplete.
>
> <http://www.6809.org.uk/tmp/da/dplus-sdc/>
>
> I have a Dragon 64, (using it for the first time) and the above modded
> dos plus does seem to work, though I’m unfamiliar with the commands.
> Any documentation anyone knows of?

That is the only version of Dragon DOS that has been modified to support
SDC operations. I believe Ciaran has got most of the DRIVE and DIR
extensions working, but nothing yet for the Flash memory.

DOS Plus is one of several variants of Dragon DOS. It has fixes for most of
the bugs known to exist in other versions. There is an "Introduction to
Dragon DOS" manual available from the Dragon Archive:

<http://archive.worldofdragon.org/archive/index.php?dir=Manuals/>

- Darren