[Coco] The CM17A "FireCracker" does work on the Coco

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Fri Jan 16 17:27:40 EST 2015

Use Google images to search for "CM17A" to see what it looks like. It comes
up first in the images.

The product itself is called a CM17A "Firecracker".

It's a little device which plugs in to a standard 9-pin serial port and
allows you to use radio frequency
signals to turn X10 modules on or off and to dim lights.

I imagine there are some inventive people out there using them to do all
sorts of interesting things.

They cost around $10 or less, including shipping, on eBay from a large
variety of sellers.