[Coco] CoCo Altera DE1 interface

tim franklinlabs.com tim at franklinlabs.com
Fri Jan 16 12:05:11 EST 2015

   I picked up three of the boards from OSPark and the chips from DigiKey.
   Just be sure to get the right chips. I mistakenly bought 10 chips from
   EPray and found that were the wrong pin pitch (way too small). Make
   sure to chips with the DL at the end of the 74ALVC164245DL number. it's
   also the chip size 118 (aka 48-SSOP or SOT-370-1).

   I bought these:

   [1]http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/74ALVC164245DL,118/568-8128
   -2-ND/1229800

     On January 16, 2015 at 10:29 AM Matthew Stock <stock at bexkat.com>