[Coco] CoCo Altera DE1 interface

Gustavo Ranaur Schoenaker ranaur at ranaur.net
Thu Jan 15 21:31:19 EST 2015

Hi

While browsing in OSHPark I found two projects: CoCo Buffer (
https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/1qtqcHjF) and Slot Extender (
https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/ixlqJKlZ).

Looking on the old posts of the list I think the first one was made by
Mathew. (are you there, Matt? :)

Does anyone used it? Is there any project example to connect the Altera
FPGA with the CoCo? I would love to try it,