[Coco] Does anyone still have the mocha code and could it be ported to Android?

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 17:12:54 EST 2015

On Jan 15, 2015 5:04 PM, "Marc Charbonneau" <timebandit001 at gmail.com> wrote:

> > So, in the end, again, I'll stick with Vcc 1.4.3b until something better
> > comes along.
> >

> Whatever happened to the possibility of Vcc going open-source ?
>
> Would be nice to have it cross-platform

Last I heard, the author was OK with the idea but did not wish to release
the source in its current form.  Unfortunately I think this is another case
of the author losing interest or just becoming too busy with other things.

Having seen the source, I can add that Vcc is rather intimately tied to the
Windows platform.  It would take quite a rewrite to make it cross platform.