[Coco] Does anyone still have the mocha code and could it be ported to Android?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Jan 15 08:59:48 EST 2015

Try contacting the Mocha author....(??)
His email is there on the Mocha page. I contacted him about 2 years ago about a problem I had and he compiled a special version for me. He may be willing to make the code open source and someone could do the needed changes to make it a Coco 3 emulator as well. It seems like a good emulator for what it is and what it does. Not hardware accurate, but what emulator is?

It looks like to me with all these excellent programmers we have, that with all the sources to these emulators floating around, that someone could do a cross-platform Coco 1,2,3 emulator that could become a standard that everyone could use.

Something I've been wondering.... Since the CocoFPGA is really nothing but an emulator running on dedicated hardware, could this emulation be run in a VIrtual Machine emulating the FPGA?
From what I understand, it the most hardware accurate emulation that's been done and that would be the code to make an emulator from.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com