[Coco] Rusty ole FD-501

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Jan 15 00:11:09 EST 2015

The easiest way to find out what John did to the emulator is to compare his sources to Jeff's sources.
Jeff's version is on his site. John's version is in maltedmedia and kinda hard to find (buried in a zip somewhere) But I have the source files.
I ran John's version of the Coco 3 emulator from the time he released it up until Joseph got Vcc 1.41 semi-stable. John's 6309 emulator was what I was running NitrOS9 L3 on after I found Alan's site. About that same time I moved to WinXP and couldn't run Jeff/John's emulator any more without a VBox and went to VCC 1.41 which still had some problems so I tried Mess. Mess was going through some changes and got screwed up (and still is) about the same time Joseph got Vcc 1.42 released, so I switched and that's where I stayed.

Jeff's Coco3 Emulator -1994 - 2001
John's 6309+ enhancements - 2003 (from the source dates)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com