[Coco] Request for a new .dsk utility to make searching for ROTROD

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Wed Jan 14 23:17:30 EST 2015

spereira1952 at comcast.net wrote:
> I purchased HDBDOS in an EPROM from Cloud-9.
> All I received was the EPROM, of course.
> Where would I go to obtain that nifty FINDFILE.BAS program?
>
> smp

I thought that Cloud-9 supplied support programs but maybe that is only if you
buy a hard drive system from them. FINDFILE.BAS and other support programs for
RGBDOS are mentioned on p44 of the HDB-DOS 1.1 User Manual on the Cloud-9 site.

You can get that program and others from
http://aaronwolfe.com/robert.gault/Coco/Downloads/Downloads.htm
Download either RGBDOS or UPDATES and look at the TOOLS.DSK.

Robert