[Coco] .ume to .au

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Jan 14 22:29:21 EST 2015

Bob, the ".ume" format is a propriety format exclusive to Ultimuse3 (as you know). Any conversion to another format would be pretty tough (I've tried).
As far as "au", that's an audio format and completely incompatible as Umuse3 files are MIDI and in no way transferrable to any form of audio file... But....
Ultimuse3 does have a "Midi Play to file" function that will "play" a umuse3 file to ".mid" file instead of sending the output to a synth. A MIDI player will be needed to play these files (Windows has one built in as does Linux and Mac).
You'll just have to transfer the Midi file to your PC from the Coco after creating it.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com