[Coco] [Spam] Re: 4K CoCo 1 & EDTASM+

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Wed Jan 14 19:58:11 EST 2015

It isn't quite clear from your description whether the version saved from
Zbug works under Color Basic, or only with Extended Basic.  That is, does
the ?FM error under Color Basic occur both with versions saved from the
Editor and from Zbug?

I would imagine that the Editor creates segmented files and Zbug does not,
so that Zbug files would work either with or without ECB.

Art