[Coco] Rusty ole FD-501

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 22:09:24 EST 2015

Well it appears there are some files missing from these archives :(

I did see the DSKINI & RETRIEVE executables...but they are identical to the ones I already have dated 6/8/2003.  Verified with FC.

There are source assembly files for the tools with a slightly newer date, but I can't be sure if the patch you mention is there.  Plus I would have to figure out what kind of assembler I can get a hold of to compile them

Interestingly, in the 'johncollyer_website.zip' there is a page on his "CoCo Tools" which seems to be a Windows XP re-write of the DSKINI/RETRIEVE functionality in a GUI.  However, no application files :(  Tried doing a google for these tools and his name with no luck.  Anyone got a copy?