[Coco] Replying to messages and an introduction

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 16:21:14 EST 2015

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 10:03 PM, reinsj at aliant wrote:
>    Hi guys,
>

>    I'm new to this list and have a question about replying to messages.  I
>    know how to post to the group (obviously) and I can read the threads
>    either from [1]https://pairlist5.pair.net/pipermail/coco/ or
>    [2]http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.hardware.tandy.coco/ but is there a
>    way to reply directly to posts on either of these websites?  Surely you
>    aren't copy/pasting from the post into an e-mail?  I tried replying to
>    a post on the gmane site but it didn't seem to go through.

You can use http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.hardware.tandy.coco
In the Actions menu on the top right you can choose "Followup".

Unfortunately it looks like some people on the list actually are
copying and pasting into new e-mails and they break threads all the
time. Thank you for caring about other people and trying to do it
correctly!

Best regards,
Tormod