[Coco] [Spam] Re: 4K CoCo 1 & EDTASM+

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Jan 13 13:23:43 EST 2015

EDTASM, I believe, outputs segmented files by default.  Every 128 bytes (or
maybe 256?), a new segment starts.  So, I'm guessing that the problem is
that the file is longer than 128 (256?) bytes, and therefore its loading is
not supported under Color Basic.  Sounds like the 4K limitation has nothing
to do with the problem.

Art