[Coco] 4K CoCo 1 & EDTASM+

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 11:36:28 EST 2015

No, that was just from a separate msg exchange with Simon. But - and I need
to confirm this later - the object file I created with the 4K setup has a
good chance not to work when CLOADMed into an ECB machine, Color Basic
lacking CSAVEM would have no way to create a proper file *if* the EDTASM
pak would be using the BASIC ROM routines for the CSAVEM/CLOADM tasks, ZBug
apparently has its own routines - this also to be tried on the workbench
today.

-- RP