[Coco] Rainbow search request

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Jan 12 20:06:02 EST 2015

I do not have easy access to my tub of Rainbow magazines yet, and have been going through the scans online (slowly) but thought I'd ask -- if anyone out there has easy access to the 1990 issues, would you try to find something for me?

During my floppy archiving, I found a letter I sent to someone who purchased a Sub-Etha product. I seems had met them at the 1990 AtlantaFest, and in the letter mentioned they were my first mail-order customer. In the letter, I made reference to them seeing my recent letter in Rainbow... I forgot I wrote one, but I think I found it -- praising Cecil Houk of Rulaford Research for listening to my complaints about CoCo MIDI 3 1.0.

Our ad appeared in the November 1990 issue of Rainbow, and I don't know when that made it to people, but I think it was right AFTER the CoCoFEST. I'm trying to track down this letter with no success. Anyone got a few minutes to scan the 89-90 letters to the editor? Based on the copyright of my K1 MIDI librarian (1989) I suspect I may have written the letter in 89, though it seems weird someone would bring that up a year later.

Thanks...
--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sub-Etha Software - http://www.subethasoftware.com - Established 1990!

P.S. Since 4/15/14, I have earned OVER $600  in Amazon gift cards via Swagbucks! Use my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman