[Coco] Wiring inputs to the Coco

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Mon Jan 12 08:38:59 EST 2015

Thanks Ed.  I'll look in to that.  I think I have his website bookmarked.  I
think it's Kip's site anyway.

You know, I was just sitting here going over this Direct Connect Modem pak
and I am thinking this would be very easily turned in to a way to have the
Coco operate a CM17A "firecracker" unit to control X10 modules wirelessly
using RF.  The CM17A only needs the RTS and DTR signal to operate as far as
I understand.