[Coco] Wiring inputs to the Coco

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Mon Jan 12 00:20:23 EST 2015

  Back in the 80s when I began stuff like this, I used the things that
were built into the coco. The joysticks give you four inputs, the RS232
port gives you two more. If you need more than what came with it, most
likely you will need to learn to solder and double check the work and
understand what you are doing.
  Even using the joystick ports can be dangerous as everything is
connected to the motherboard. A small mistake can kill that coco.
  George R.