[Coco] Wiring inputs to the Coco

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 23:53:17 EST 2015

Bruce Chubb still has a web page dealing with that. It was called C/MRI.
Find it here:

http://jmri.sourceforge.net/help/en/html/hardware/cmri/CMRI.shtml

If I remember correctly, the software was in the cartridge space $C000,
which precluded using a disk drive. :(

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia