[Coco] OS-9 startup file question

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 11 19:15:40 EST 2015

Well, thanks very much to you all who have attempted to help me out.

As it turns out, I have now edited in the command:

setime </term >/term >>/term

I see this is the I/O Path for the few system processes that show up when I issue the procs command.

However, even though this seems to be the right form for the command and the pipes, my startup file still does not prompt me for the input to the setime command when I reset or cold boot.

Very mysterious, but I guess that it must be associated with the warnings you have given me that “not everything will work.”

Oh, well, I guess I’m just lucky that I stumbled onto this as the very first thing that I attempted to try on my own.  I’m really glad that I have this list of fine folks to turn to!

smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira
Bedford, NH  03110