[Coco] Has anyone ever seen one of these? - Unassembled CoCo2

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Jan 11 14:31:49 EST 2015

I had some correspondence with the seller of the one I remembered, and just
managed to locate that.  It was eBay item 110690296729 in 2011, and went
for $100 plus $33 shipping.  You can still enter that number in the eBay
search field and see the listing, though the images have been deleted.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110690296729?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D110690296729%26_rdc%3D1

Art