[Coco] 4K Compilation.dsk

Jim Gerrie jimgerrie at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 10 22:16:05 EST 2015

I have created a compilation JG4K.dsk file of my 4K programs submitted to
Allen's competition.  It is included in the ZIP compilation of all my Basic
programs disks and can be downloaded from:

http://faculty.cbu.ca/jgerrie/Home/JGGAMES.zip

I have also created a blog entry with details about running each program.

http://jimgerrie.blogspot.ca/2015/01/4k-color-computer-programming-contest.h
tml

For those who might be interested I also ported Will Crowther's original
Colossal Cave Adventure (the first of the genre) from its original Fortran
source to Micro Color Basic.  You can find it on JGGAMES10.DSK in the
compilation.  Here's the blog posting detailing it:

http://jimgerrie.blogspot.ca/2014/12/will-crowhers-adventure-ported-to-8-bit
.html

Jim G.