[Coco] Question

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 10 12:42:06 EST 2015

That would be one of the add on’s, I originally ported Rick Adams’s code to OS9 (not really a difficult job as it was written in position independent code)  and Alan Dekok added the tile map loading routines to allow custom tile layout.  I never got a hold of any of these, just the original.

Bill Nobel