[Coco] The COCO vs The Apple II

didier derny didier at aida.org
Sat Jan 10 12:39:44 EST 2015

You know in 1980 with a commodore 8000 with a disk unit 8050 you had all you need for many activities

An apple II you had to stuff it with many boards to do the same
The apple was heating like hell, and had many problems due to the overheating :)

I'm probably not very objective :) I was working with commodore and for commodore :)
I must say that I discovered commodore machine simple because one of my friend add
An apple and a commodore 3000, the commodore was working all the time...
The apple was either crashed waiting to be repaired or gone to be repaired...

It is probable that people that started with apple IIe and later had better
Experience that me with the original  I and II+

--
Didier