[Coco] Is Mocha DEAD?

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Jan 9 08:29:20 EST 2015

On Friday, January 09, 2015 02:07:23 AM Kip Koon did opine
And Gene did reply:
> Hi Bill!
> What is Mocha?  From what I can gather, is it a Java version of a
> CoCo emulator?  Why does everything have to be named after coffee?  I
> can't stand the smell of the stuff!
>
> Kip Koon
> computerdoc at sc.rr.com
> http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Kip_Koon

While I am not sure anyone would call me human before at least 2 morning
cups. :)  But we cheat here, since I am diabetic, typeII, when we make
coffee here, it has 2 shakes on the cinnamon shaker on top of the dry
grounds as that has a minor effect on my ability to process sugar, and
because turmerc/cumin is heavily anti-cancer in the GI tract, two shakes
of that too.  So it tastes a bit different than the Hardies brew, but it
still has the caffiene that drives the creative part of ones thinker.
Fresh pot under construction, most of a cup of yesterdays, cold, in a
coco cup about a foot right of my right hand as I type this.

Its an addiction according to some.  So call me addicted & see if I care.
:-)

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)