[Coco] retrobright

Gabriel Holland yell0w_lantern at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 08:24:10 EST 2015

Yes, the yellowing can return in time.  The common wisdom on Lemon64 is to use a UV proof clear spray sealant.

 Subject: Re: [Coco] retrobright
 To: "Josh Harper" <allencoco at yahoo.com>, "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
 Date: Friday, January 9, 2015, 8:20 AM

 You can search this list's archives
 for in depth conversations about all of the questions you're
 asking. Many have used it with good results. Others report
 that discoloration returns in time. You can also google
 search for retrobright, which has many discussions about
 best formulas. I have good results from dish detergent &
 a magic eraser.

 Cheers,
 -Mike

 Josh Harper via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com>
 wrote:

 > hi guys
 >has anyone  tried retrobright to get rid of the
 yellowing
 >if so  how good did it work
 >what is the correct mixture
 >what kind of uv light  works like the  sun
 >most of my cocos have turned  yellow from being in
 climate controlled storage not sure why  even my
 multipack  that was in its original box turned a light
 yellow Grrr