[Coco] [COCO] SDCDOS 1.2 and CoCoSDC Problem

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Jan 7 22:10:54 EST 2015

I just tried this at home. I also get an I/O error on stock SDC-DOS.

But, I thought it worked the first time:

DRIVE 0,"SDFTEST.SDF",NEW+
DSKINI 0

That seemed to work fine. But later, I looked at the DIR" and saw that was a 0K file, so I madeit a second time:

DRIVE 0,"SDFTEST.SDF","NEW+

And when I check now, I see 261K.

DSKINI 0

...and I/O ERROR after a bit. .SDF file is still 261K.

I did a fresh reboot, and repeated with a different file name and get the IO ERROR again so my first one must have been a fluke.

		-- A