[Coco] [COCO] SDCDOS 1.2 and CoCoSDC Problem

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 21:24:26 EST 2015

Darren,

I actually have 3 floppy controllers.  Two of them had HDBDOS DW3
COCO3 in them so I finally found the 3rd one that had standard Disk
Basic in it.  I tried all 3 of them with the Disk Basic EPROM and
found all 3 of them do the same thing.  I can read and write to a
pre-formatted floppy disk, but as soon as I do a DSKINI on it things
go bye bye on the floppy.

So now I need to figure out what might be causing this issue.

Any ideas?