[Coco] [COCO] SDCDOS 1.2 and CoCoSDC Problem

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 18:05:46 EST 2015

Darren,

I did some testing and the CoCoSDC works fine on my CoCo3 as far as
this DSKINI0 or DSKINI1 on a SDF disk image.
The problem I am having is using on the CoCoSDC when I use it on my
CoCo2B.  When I do either of these two as follows:
DRIVE 0,"TEST.SDF",NEW+
DSKINI0

or

DRIVE 1,"TEST.SDF",NEW+
DSKINI1

I get a IO error after the LED blinks 35 times.
This seems to only fail on my CoCo2 system.  Like I said it does work
on my CoCo3 just fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dave