[Coco] CoCo 128-column text mode

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 16:01:20 EST 2015

I was kind of wondering about the composite image being so far to the left on my coco3
that some of the picture was actually cut off.

It seemed too much to be something that would have been produced that way, so I
thought maybe some component value in mine had drifted enough over the years
to cause it.  So they’re all like that?

I guess there’s no padding in the signal to compensate for overscan.

- Ed