[Coco] CoCo 128-column text mode

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 15:46:43 EST 2015

Hi William,
On my Coco3 (PAL) it scrolls 2 characters at a time. It looks like the
top 2 lines are normal, i.e. black on green characters, which are being
scrolled, and the rest of the screen is filled with inverse @ signs,
with a few apparently random characters scrolling left on the  6th line.
 From the 8th line, the lines alternate between inverse @ and black
blocks (32 of each).

Hope that helps

Regards, Bob Devries