[Coco] Is Mocha DEAD?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 10:48:49 EST 2015

From what I could gather back when I was discussing it with the Mocha author, the Java script he is using is very old and has an out-of-date certificate (if any at all). This causes all kinds of flags to go off when accessing it with "modern" PCs with newer versions of Java. You have to set an exception in the Java console for it to work properly without warning.
He also modded a version of Mocha that would run "stand alone" on a Mac (no internet) for a friend of mine. It "may" or "may not" run on other Mac systems.. different versions of the Mac OS treat it differently. It ran fine on my friends "Snow Lepeard" OS.
Here's the link (will not run on windows):
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23059963/Stuff/Mocha2%20%28mac%29.zip

Running this version with an internet connection will give you access to the Mocha site's disk and cass database.
Running without an internet connection, it will load your local disk and tape images.
Again, this is Mac only.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com