[Coco] Emulators, FPGA Becker port questions

David Ladd dladd at realmspire.com
Tue Jan 6 19:27:27 EST 2015

Brett,

Even my own testing with the version of HDBDOS with timeout routines
fails half the time on xroar and drivewire server running on Raspberry
Pi.

I ran DW4 server on my Quad core AMD 2.2GHz and VCC cranked to 89MHz
and HDBDOS kept erroring out.  So I can confirm the issue :D

Course I seem to have a habit of finding problems. :O
--
David Ladd