[Coco] trs-80 model 4p

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Tue Jan 6 07:30:10 EST 2015

You might want to join the TRS-80 Yahoo! group; trs-80 at yahoogroups.com

Here is some info on the differences between the models:
http://www.trs-80.com/wordpress/trs-80-computer-line/model-4/

If you have a PC with 360k Floppy Drives, you can download images of boot
disks from Ira's site and make disks from them:
http://tim-mann.org/misosys.html

Ira will make disks for a small donation:
http://www.trs-80.com/wordpress/diskette-request-form/

As for an SD-Card reader, there are two:

http://ianmav.customer.netspace.net.au/trs80/emulator

http://www.lo-tech.co.uk/wiki/Lo-tech_TRS-80_IDE_Adapter_rev.2

I have the second one, as I couldn't afford the FreHD.

Hope this helps.

-[ Al ]-