[Coco] coco_archive.zip

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 09:22:49 EST 2015

I've never had my PC attacked. The only time my PC's have ever had a
virus is when I went somewhere on the 'net I knew I shouldn't have gone.
Since I was getting ready to rebuild the PC anyhow, I didn't really
care. I've never had an active attack on my PC.

I think the built in Windows security features are a joke to begin with,
which I why I use an anti-virus and a couple anti-malware suites. UAC
and Windows Firewall pretty much suck, so I use other means to protect
my systems.