[Coco] http://os9projects.com

Sun Jan 4 22:28:56 EST 2015

Hi,

Dean got a new host and he is very slow reloading the files. R e a l l y  s  l  o  w   !     M    a    y    b         n       e       x       t      year .     o     r     m    a     b      e   n   o  t

Last summer I could not find my latest copy and asked when he sent it to me,

We solved it by my sending to him a 32GB and a 16GB USB sticks. Which he loaded and returned.

So I got V4 and 4.4 and have them on my NAS. And Burned to a 25GB BluRay disk.

I decided a few hours ago to send the CoCo list a complete list of files as I got so many hits on FORTH

The big list is :

--------------------------------------
Your mail to 'Coco' with the subject

    http://os9projects.com

The reason it is being held:

    Message body is too big: 79363 bytes with a limit of 64 KB

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

I may need to cut it in half for two messages.

Any way, if you or others wish I can send parts via e-mail. My limit is 10 or 20 MB but remember that e-mail doubles most file sizes when sent.

Keeping the text file around can allow quick text searches like I do with Windows Explorer on the NAS copy.

 SHF