[Coco] Another FORTH

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Jan 4 18:36:49 EST 2015

It's not entirely clear from that fragment of a description that his
program (if it ever was finished) in fact generates the harmony, rather
than being simply a player program that has 4-part harmony input to it.  He
notes to his friend the difficulty of doing the harmonization
intelligently, but doesn't say whether he in fact wrote a program that does
so.

Art