[Coco] Drivewire 4 & printing

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 4 17:17:40 EST 2015

I have a number of files on my CoCo that I would like to “print,”

My system is a CoCo 3 with HDBDOS and Drivewire 4.

I have taken a look at the DW 4 Wiki, and then at my configuration.  It appears that I am set up with a “plain text” printer, with the output aimed into the cocoprints folder within the Drivewire folder.  So, does that mean I can simply load a basic program and then type LLIST?

Of course, I tried that and then my machine just hanged up after the LLIST command, as if it was printing, but nothing showed up in the cocoprints folder…

Can anyone help me to get this going?  All I want is to be able to get simple source listings off my machine so I can pull them over onto my Mac and get them printed out.

TIA

smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira