[Coco] Manual for CF83 Forth ???

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 4 12:01:47 EST 2015

Hello all,

Stephen Fischer was very kind to me yesterday, and pointed me to some files containing a Forth system that runs under DECB.  I’ve downloaded them and, at least from a load-and-run perspective, the .DSK images are good and will operate on my CoCo 3 with HDBDOS and Drivewire.  Later, I will see whether or not they will also save and load any files with HDBDOS (here’s hoping for the best!).

My usual problem with obtaining software for any of my vintage computers is also finding an operating manual for the software, so I can actually understand its operation properly.

This latest Forth software announces itself as:

- - - - -

CF83 Forth

Copyright 1993
by David Johnson
BDS Software
P.O. Box 485
Glenview, IL  60025-0485

Version 1.01 - You are licensed to freely distribute this file if you do not change it in any way or charge more than $3.00 for it.

- - - - -

It’s very nice to know that I am legally using this software!

Does anybody have a copy of a manual for this software package, or a pointer to somewhere where I can obtain a copy of the manual?

Thanks very much, in advance, for your attention and response!

smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira
Bedford, NH  03110