[Coco] To RGB2VGA builders

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 02:44:44 EST 2015

Hi,

I've updated my website with the last change on the resistors as well some
more pictures of the assembled board for those thinking on it.

If you didn't get my last github pull you should. It really makes a lot of
difference in stability and color accuracy (but you need the new resistors
on it).

https://sites.google.com/site/tandycocoloco/rgb2vga

Btw, i have found this board:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290889120764?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

This might be a good replacement for the altera DE0 nano at half of the
cost. But the GPIO won't fit. It would require an adapter or a new board
developed for it. As the vhdl code must be changed for the new pins
configuration. I didn't buy one yet, still considering. A USB blaster
dongle would be required as well.

Luis Felipe Antoniosi